Monday, March 9, 2009

Security

Security- it's all something we want and sometimes don't know the best ways to go about getting it. Whether Security be that in a relationship or in career, in home life, or in financial life. Its something we all want. But there never is enough security. Things can change so quickly and you could never know what hit ya. My Goal for this week is to try and be secure with myself. I am a great person. I am talented(somewhat) I have friends who care about me and I care about them(fuck all the ones who dont) and I have a family who (while crazy and emotional) still supports me in what I want to do. I like men, I don't need to feel secure in a relationship because by trying TOO hard I will in turn push that person away sooooo...secure with the fact that I don't NEED anyone, I just want to spend time with someone(whoever that someone may be).

I think I am going to try to set goals for myself every week. No thinking badly about myself. No sulking. If I sulk I will put my time in to writing and let my feelings out that way. Hopefully in to poetry or a script. I am going to try my luck at new things...SO my goals for this week are : to find security within myself and to not drink until st. pattys day!

No comments:

Post a Comment