Tuesday, March 10, 2009

DREAMS: Luke Perry


Sooooo I always love when I have random dreams with friends and people I dont know in them...and they happen to be in color. So last night:

I go to church with grayce and traycee i think and i know anthony was there for some reason and alex walters. I asked alex how to get to the restrooms and he couldnt really give me detailed directions so i went to figure it out on my own after he tried to draw it on a piece of paper. Sooo i go to the stairs and take it down to a hallway where there were tons of people, grayce and traycee ended up there too...then went in and out and was suppose to go up another stairwell or elevator. so we try to race some other people by taking the elevator because we thought that would be faster...who knows why. We end up going against tons of people to get back up the stairs because everyone else was going toward the elevator. The building seemed like a run down high school. Until we get in to this hall- a great hall that had four different ways to go...it looks familiar to me- like something i may have seen in europe in a museum or something. so i seperate from my friends who went to wait to get back in the main room where the band was playing, i walked through a different door and heard the beatles songs being sung by all all black baptist choir, i ended up getting the mic and harmonizing with them and walking around meeting people. Anthony ended up in this room- it was laid out like a church but missin a wall where there was an ocean. I see a bunch of people groovin on this tiny boat and there is LUKE PERRY...jammin out. The boat came ashore and he started jokin with us about something, then Dunkin showed up and it seemed like they knew each other. Luke put on some big parka kinda of jacket that was Camo and inflated itself...and he went swimming in the ocean...its pitch black and theres a harbor patrol boat shinning a light into the water he swims up behind them as they pass and gets out joking with us about how he is invisible.

NO CLUE why I had sucha vivid dream...church...water and Luke perry goin nuts. But he seemed really chill in my dream. I was thinking maybe i watched something with him in it but i didnt before goin to bed and havent seen anything hes done in ages. SOOOO who knows. My mind never ceases to amaze me!

No comments:

Post a Comment