Monday, April 6, 2009

Honesty---

So being honest isn't always the best thing to do. What happens when someone says the past doesnt matter but they they ask you a question that has to deal with the past. SHould youjust reply= Id rather not talk about it!? Not in my mind because that would cause only more speculation! So honesty was the route i took and it seems to be blowing up in my face. Well if it wasnt meant to be...again...it wasnt meant to be. Im just so tired of this bull shit. There are a lot of things wrong with him but for some reason i want it. I want to take the bad and find the good. Theres a lot of love in his heart hes just holding back because of fear.

Fear is evil. Why the hell are we so scared to be open with what we want and need? I dont think god wanted us to be afraid. He want's us to be ourselves. Good and Bad.

with the past, whatever sins ive commited against myself and my body are things I have to deal with and will be dealing with my whole life. I dont think it should determine who i am as a person. It is who i could have been but chose not to. I took the opportunity to change the way i was living my life. I am now happy, growing in the business, and wanting to take chances in my life that i havent wanted to do before.

I wish he could see me for the me i am now and not the me he never knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment